Roman blinds are made from soft furnishing fabrics and come in either lined, unlined or blackout options.
We have two different options of headrail:
- Traditional cleat and cord – to raise the blind, pull the cord until the blinds reach your desired height. To fasten, tie the cord to the cleat provided which should be attached to the wall.
- Deluxe Headrail – to raise the blind pull the sidewinder until the blinds reach your desired height this will automatically stay in this position.
All our blinds are made to your exact requirements, so you can choose which side you want the control mechanism to be.
- Standard head rail = Depth – 2.5cm
- Deluxe head rail = Depth – 4cm
- Width – Exact blind = same as width specified, Recess blind = 1cm less than width specified